Sign Up Here For Free Investment Intelligence
Get advice, tips, and valuable information on real estate investment strategies.
Some of the popular articles in our free investment intelligence focus on topics such as:
- Negotiation tactics
- Southern California Real Estate Investment Myths Revealed
- Understanding capitalization rates
- High Cash Flow investments in Southern California
- What forces drive increases in property value
- Investing with an IRA account
- Syndications allow new investors to get started in commercial real estate
- Demystifying the development process
- How to develop a sound tenant retention program
- Powerful alternatives to avoid the costly eviction process
- Analyzing investment property and determining internal rates of return
- How to benefit from increasing rental demand and limited supply
- Understanding 1031 exchanges
- The benefits of Tenants In Common agreements
- Investment project planning and management
- How to determine whether to sell or hold investment property
- Many more real estate investment related topics…
- Please note that the information you submit to us is confidential. In no way will Epifany Properties share or sell your personal information.
“I began analyzing the limitations of the internal rate of return. While being an effective quantitative metric for measuring an investment’s expected performance, it can result in misleading conclusions if interpreted incorrectly…”
“The FLEA incorporates several real estate services (i.e. brokerage, property management, syndication, etc.) into one product to create an entirely passive real estate investment that enables commercial real estate investors to achieve both cash flow and internal rate of return objectives…”
“Every investor has that certain item they look for in order to identify a good investment property; some use Gross Rent Multiplier (GRM), others use Price per Square Foot, others use Price per Door, while still others use Capitalization Rate (CAP). This certainly begs the question, who is right? Even more profoundly, is there a right or wrong when measuring the value of an investment? Let’s compare these different ways of comparing…”
“In general, properties listed as Value Add always appear to be so much more enticing with motivating phrases like “Fantastic Opportunity”, “Huge Upside” and even “Perfect for the savvy investor looking to capitalize in this dynamic redevelopment area!” Now of course we are all savvy and we all want to capitalize on fantastic opportunities. The difficult part is to sift through the creativity and make real decisions that cost real dollars…”
Our free Investment Intelligence will be e-mailed to you once every three weeks and you can opt out at any time. Sign up today and receive our most recent issue.
Please note that the information you submit to us is confidential. In no way will Epifany Properties share or sell your personal information.
Thank you for joining.
“Earning You Many Fond Returns…”